Thursday, July 26, 2007

6 week appt.

This Kayla smiling at Dr. Birch. She just started smiling good yesterday. Its hard to get it on a picture though b/c she doesn't do it for very long. Dr. Birch said that Kayla was so cute that it almost makes her want to have another baby. I thought that was sweet!!
This is my OB/GYN, Dr. Birch. She was wonderful throughout the entire process. She is from West Monroe, so we always had alot to talk about back home and she always understood the trip when I told her I was going home for the weekend. She still has family there too and often goes back home. I loved having a female Dr. b/c she understands first hand all of the ups and downs of pregnancy.
Some of the work crew. They all had fun passing her around and complimenting how pretty she was. They had alot of questions for me about her and how its been going. To sum it up... Good.

Today I went for my 6 week check-up to the OB/GYN. Everything checked out good and my Dr. got to see Kayla for the 2nd time. This time she was really alert and looking around. She was so good this morning as I was getting ready, driving, at the Dr., and visiting work. I had fun today showing her off and appreciating all of the compliments on Kayla and me. So, good to see all my co-workers again. Its good to be off with my baby, but I do miss them too.
P.S. You can leave comments on the blog entries. I look for them and they are welcome. Let me know what you think of everything. :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great job on your blog, Shara! I'm looking forward to see Kayla smiling!
Love, Joy