Saturday, September 15, 2007

3 months old!!

Her 3 month old picture. I finally got her to smile while she's pushing up.

She loves to play with toys. We have a whole bin full in the living room now.

A picture from her semi-proffesional photo shoot.

Kayla is 3 months old today! I can't belive it, my little baby is growing up. She gets more precious and interactive everyday. She is holding her head up with no problem, holding onto objects spontaneously, cooing, smiling, and almost rolling over. We are trying more interactive toys with her. She just stares at the new Pooh Bear that Chad got her. She's interested in everything, but is very content with the world. We are very blessed to have Kayla. I really miss her during the day now that I'm at work. I can't wait to see what she'll do everyday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, her semi-pro picture is soooooooo cute!!! AND she looks JUST like Shara in Shara's baby pics!!!!