Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy Busy!!

Kayla is really holding her head up good and likes to watch TV when its on. I think she just likes the bright changing colors.

This is a time that she was knocked out on the recliner. She gets really tired now days and fights going to sleep. Today she was SCREAMING for about 10 minutes before she finally settled down. I was so proud of myself for not giving in and feeding her. I knew that it wasn't time for her to eat and she finally went to sleep in my arms at about 6:45 PM. I wonder if she'll wake up to feed again this evening?


After her evening bath. She is the cutest baby ever in her hooded towels. (I'm partial I guess)


Sorry I haven't posted a blog lately. I've been really busy with work, community group and day to day life with Kayla. We haven't really established a routine in the mornings. It really depends on when she wakes up. Chad brings her to day care and I'll pick her up around 4:20. They give me a report on what she does everyday like when her naps were, when and how much she ate and how many wet and dirty diapers she had. They also report her mood which is always "cheerful". I can 't wait to pick her up each day and long for the smile that she affectionately flashes at me. She's on a pretty steady schedule now that varies a little everyday. We're considering starting to put her down for the night at 7:00 b/c she always goes to sleep then and is tending to stay asleep longer at that time. Right now, we are starting her nightly bath at 9:00 and then feeding her to go down at about 9:45. Then she'll sleep for about 4-6 hours straight and goes back to sleep immediately when given a pacifier at night. The hope is that she'll sleep all through the night soon. She does now off and on.



She beginning to rollover for real now. Its easier to roll front to back than back to front. She gets frustrated with it easily and has to rest. She'll make it one day.

No comments: