Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pretty in pink on Spring-like days

The 1st Sunday she was able to wear a bow in her hair. It was cute, but it didn't last long b/c her hair is so fine and thin. It was a mild Sunday morning at 70 degrees, so it was fun to put her in a spring-time dress. It snowed the next day though.
Kayla's first experience with grass.

She's so cute nowdays when she lays her head down. Her face got red on one sid after going outside in the sun for only about 10 min. I guess I'll have to keep sunscreen on her in the summer.

1 comment:

Sarah. said...

Awwww, Shara, she's soooo cute. That's adorable when she lays her head down like that. Stinks about the ER and ear infections. I can definitely relate.

Your hair is adorable too, btw. I got mine cut short too, but yours is way cuter. I may have to find out where you got yours done.

p.s. We need to set up a playdate, don't we?