Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cute Kayla pics after the wedding


My dad graciously rode back with me that next day (Monday) since I would have been by myself all day with a 1 year old. He stayed the whole week with us and taught Kayla about fire and how to burn wood. He got rid of a lot of our small limbs from the ice storm remains. Thanks Dad for riding with us. We had a good week.




In Kiroli Park by the tulips. If you remember we took pictures by them last year, but this year not so much b/c she would walk away from them a lot. I guess you just snap the pictures as you can at this age. No poses here.




Talking to Dada when he got home from the plane ride.

















She loved smelling the flowers in Nan's backyard and she picked off all the petals. She loved saying "flower"







We didn't realize how much we missed Kayla till we got back to West Monroe the day after. Chad had to catch a plane back to NWA b/c he had to work on Monday, but I drove back by myself. (thats an interesting story in itself that you should ask me to tell you sometime. I don't have enough time or energy to type it out). Kayla had fun playing with Aunt Ca-tie and Amy and Al-son. They bought this pretty dress to show her off Sunday morning at church.







No comments: