Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Cute pics

One evening when Kayla and I were together, I fed her babyfood around 6:00. She took a little more than usual (about 2 jars). She was acting sleepy when I gave it to her and I put her in the jumper b/c I had some chores to do around the house. She was in it about 10 minutes when I walk in the room and find her fast asleep. Of course I had to wake her up and give her a bath before putting her to bed. I hated to wake her though. She was so cute!!
The jumper is nice to use again for different reasons. At first we got it to get her moving, now I put her in it to keep her in one place when I need to do things around the house. Nowdays, she's everywhere and we really have to keep up with her.
This was a cute pic in her carseat on the way to my sisters for Tristin's B-day party. I had fun showing off her new monogramed bubble suit. She getting to be quite the looker I think.
Her first real experience with throwing a ball. Notice the bewildered look.
Wearing PaPa's leather hat. Yeah, it didn't stay on very long.
Passed out on the way home from Monroe. She does fairly well traveling back during the day for 7 hours. She gets pretty fussy in Little Rock (about halfway). Thats were all the traffic is too and it gets pretty stressful. We just have to pull over and give her a bottle and its all good.

No comments: