Sunday, August 24, 2008

At the beach

"Look mom, I found some sand for you!!"



Kayla loved to walk and explore on the beach. We had to take shifts on who would watch her and keep up with her on the beach. She just walked all over and felt of the sand and then sat where the tide came in and felt the water rush onto her feet. Once, she got wiped out and didn't know what to think. I was freaking out, thinking that she would drown. Stephanie assured me that she was alright.









Exploring the sand.


We wanted to take some beach pictures with the 3 of us, so we did it on the last morning. Kayla was really tired when we went to take them. Its hard doing things on vacation and working around a babies schedule. They turned out pretty good though. If you want to see others then just ask. I can post other ones if you want one.










Kayla loves to take out things from a container and put them back in. On the trip she loved to explore my purse when we were doing other things I would let her b/c it kept her busy. Here she is going through my wallet trying to find the money already.




1 comment:

Jaime Mitchell said...

i Love the beach pics!!! Especially her crawling in the sand! So cute!