Saturday, January 3, 2009

Early December 2008

We all went out to Red Lobster to celebrate my birthday. We ended up getting a room in the back and they sang happy birthday to me. I got my hair done the day before for the occasion.
Meanwhile, Chad and Chris were putting out the Christmas lights on the outside of the house. Kayla wanted to play by the light up tree when we got home.





My sister and family came in town the weekend of my birthday (Dec. 8th). Tristin and Kayla went to visit Santa and were surprisingly really good. They just sat there and froze with astonished looks on their faces. It was fun for us to have them together this weekend. They are beginning to play with each other, but still they do their own thing, but often fight over toys.



Kayla is absolutely IN LOVE with Elmo these days. She watches at least one Elmo video a day and is very intranced by them. I don't like to play them too much b/c I like her to play, but it is nice to put one on when we're eating or when I'm trying to get things done around the house b/c it keeps her still and relaxed. She has since gotten alot of Elmo clothing from Nan, Elmo books, and Elmo stuffed animals. (TMX and the Elmo Live) She loves all of them. We've since broaded out to Abby Cadabby and all the other Seasame Street characters. At least its not something really annoying and they are teaching her a lot about numbers, letters and animals.



No comments: