Saturday, January 3, 2009

November 2008

We're all looking under the tree.
I had to work the day after Thanksgiving and that Saturday. It was so tired when I came home both days. I really just wanted to stay home with my family who were in town. They helped us put up our Christmas tree that weekend. Its always a big ordeal at our house. Kayla loved checking out all the new things to be seen.





That night we went to see the Fayetteville town square Christmas lights. Its always really pretty there and a great place to take pictures.



MeMaw reading to Kayla.



My dad used to be a barber, so I asked him to bring his kit and give Kayla her first haircut. She was pretty good and didn't mind it. Now her hair isn't in her eyes so much, but she really has a mullet now b/c her hair dosen't grow much on the sides. Oh well, she'll grow into it. Her mom did. :)












Kayla had a blast eating Thaksgiving lunch. We let her go all out by getting food all over herself and her hair. I just wish we didn't dress her up in nice clothes. After that, we just stripped her down and put her in the bath. We were planning on cutting her hair after that anyway.

















Here is what half of the table looked like.








My mom got to come in for Thaksgiving dinner too and stayed till Saturday. It was cool having my mom and dad there at my house. I like to host Thanksgiving lunch and use my nice china plates and silverware. Its alot of cooking and cleaning up though.










Kayla loves to play outside on her slide and wagon. She can even say "outside" now.











And looking at his glasses and nose.












PaPa came in early for Thaksgivng to have some one-on-one time with Kayla. She loves playing with him.













We didn't have any gloves for Kayla to wear that night and it was really cold, so DaDa let her borrow his. Little big, but they worked for their purpose. She liked to clap them together to the music that was playing.






























Us at the first night and lighting of the Bentonville town square Christmas lights.
















Kayla's hair is getting long and we finally cut it to give her bangs at Thanksgiving. She looks cute in her new coat and pigtails.


















In the middle of the month, Chad was really great and treated me for my birthday to a weekend in Little Rock to do some shopping and surprised me with going to the Reba and Kelly Clarkson concert for my birthday. It was really fun to get out of town and see the parents. They were nice enough to come up to keep Kayla while we went to the concert. It was a fun trip that was really great get-away for my birthday that wasn't till December. These are pictures of Kayla with the grandparents in the Riverwalk Shopping center in Little Rock.



















































No comments: