Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Febuary cute pics


Kayla loves to sit on the bathroom counter when I'm getting ready and pretend to put on make-up. She's growing up too fast. I pretend I'm putting blush or powder on her. Its crazy that she knows what to do with every make-up item b/c she watches me. I'm amazed everyday with what she can do. She's so inquisitive and curious about life. I try to let her explore unil she messes up too much. :)

Our friend Anita!! She was so great that weekend. She's getting married this weekend in N.O. I can't wait. We thew her a surprise lingerie shower.


My sister got to drive over for a couple of hours and go shopping with us. We drug Anita through a lot of baby stores. Sorry Anita, when you have a baby there is no more shopping for yourself.




We went to Shreveport the next weekend to visit our friends who are getting married in March and Chad went to the BassMasters Classic in Shreveport. It was a fun, quick weekend. Anita and I went to the Louisiana Boardwalk mall for some lunch and shopping. Kayla loves looking at the fountains "water" and she's posing for the camera here and trying out for a Gap modeling job. I think she's totally a Gap baby!!



No comments: