Thursday, March 5, 2009

Valentine's Day

Kayla love to sit on the kitchen and bathroom counters nowdays. We let her do it once and now we've created a monster. We have to stay right with her b/c of course we don't won't her to fall off and she loves to search into all of our things put away on the counters. She loves to explore. Nowdays, she wants to get into the bread box and has to make toast everytime. I'm teaching her to make eggs over-medium well next.

I was really trying hard to keep the paintbrush away from Kayla's clothes and hair. She then proceeded to paint her hand. I was trying to keep the paintbrush away from Kayla's hair when suddenly I got red paint in my hair. I was trying to hide it from Chad b/c I didn't want to tell him what we were doing.

A regular ar-teest.


She is really proud of her work!! TADA!!




Kayla and I decided to make Dada and Nan & PaPaw Valentines this year. I made cute Valentines for them out of my scrapbooking materials, but Kayla wanted to make her own for DaDa.



No comments: