Saturday, November 24, 2007

Babyfood



YEAH!! We're now on babyfood!! As you can see its a really big adventure everytime. She's getting the hang of eating it now, but at first she would spit it out just like she did the cereal. Now, she acts unsure at first then she recognizes it and is all about opening her mouth really wide and actually grabbing the spoon herself. It gets all over the bib, her mouth, shirt and the Boppy seat. It seems to clean up easily though and not stain the clothing.
We've started with Sweet potatoes and ventured out to Carrots on Thanksgiving Day. I usually feed it to her first at her lunch and evening feeding. She'll usually take just about 1/2 of the babyfood carton then have a 6 oz bottle.
She eats every 3 hours nowdays and still even wakes up for a night feeding. I try to break her of that, but I do like my sleep and usually give in, b/c I don't want to be up all night trying to soothe her. I figure she'll grow out of it. (maybe, hopefully). Meanwhile, we're having fun with the new adventure of babyfood. She seems to take to it well.

No comments: