Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Thanksgiving 2007

I tried not to get this bib dirty to take pictures. She went through about 3 outfits this day b/c of Dad spilling coffee on the chair and her, and some very explosive poop. She had fun the whole day though and it was nice to be home with her.

We had a "Thanksgiving" dinner with Chad's parents Sunday afternoon after the dedication. We had ham then and a "tur-duck-en" on Thanksgiving day. You'll have to ask Chad about it. It was good, but a new experience. Kayla did really good this day. I fed her the carrots and a bootle about 11:30 AM and she was asleep the whole time we ate. Chad invited a couple of friends over and it was the 5 of us (including my Dad) for Thanksgiving dinner at our place. This picture is from the Sunday dinner where I used my fine china. I like to do that each year.
The evening after all the food.
My dad had a lot of fun playing with Kayla. He kept her the next day when we were both at work and it went over well. He got to feed her babyfood and experience all of her moods. They had fun together.

No comments: